Top 10 Honeymoon Hotspots
1. Acapulco, Mexico: With temperatures in the 80′s almost year round, what’s not to love about Mexico? Prices are affordable and many all inclusive packages are available. Mexico is also known for it’s night life, the country has something to offer all hours of the day.
2. Florence, Italy: The city of love and romance. I don’t think you need much convincing about why this place is a great honeymoon get-a-way. Between the great food, amazing art, and romantic atmosphere, this country is on our top ten places to honeymoon.
3. St. John, Virgin Islands: This island is on the Caneel Bay and has stunning views of blue ocean. You can scuba dive, snorkel, eat lunch on islands, swim with dolphins, and much more. They even offer private cottages by the water.
4. Bora Bora, French Polynesia: With private bungalows on the ocean, you have the opportunity to have privacy and beauty all at once. Bora Bora is the ultimate private and romantic get-a-way. They offer shark feedings, private dinners, butler services, and more.
5. Hawaii: The island made from volcanoes is a great sight to see. The islands of Hawaii have history, beach, and great food. The incredible tours that are offered are not disappointing.
6. St. Lucia: The island has incredible views no matter where you turn. From national parks to great hotel and guest services, you will not regret your stay. The island offers some of the best tours of the island. Riding horses on the beach, sailing, and visiting small village shops are all offered at most hotels.
7. Bahamas: Another great island that has much to offer. This specific island is famous for its great dolphin experiences. From feeding them to swimming with these amazing animals, the Bahamas offers one of the best experiences in the world.
8. Ireland: Stay in a castle for part of your stay and book your trip with a tour bus. You can see half of Ireland in less than two weeks. The country has many beautiful castles, mountains, and amazing views. This is a honeymoon you won’t ever forget.
9. Alberta, Canada: Sometimes you just prefer snow. Canada is full of fun adventurous activities. Go skiing or snow boarding, sit by a fire drinking hot cocoa, or go dog sledding.
10. Mangiss, Indonesia: Known as the “Peaceful Hill” this resort has some of the best views of the sea. Private pools are offered in deluxe suites. This island has over 10,000 temples and a wonderful cultural background.